Above: Two photos of our finished product. We garnished ours with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, maple syrup, and powdered sugar!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Prepare waffle iron by setting to desired temperature and spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs then stir in the milk, butter and vanilla.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and beat until blended.
5. Ladle the batter on your preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden brown and crisp.
6. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- The Weekly Cookbook
thank you Megan on Allrecipes.com for sharing this recipe!